Car & Truck Detailing Packages
- Carpets, Mats & Seats vacuumed
- Windows, Mirrors & Navigation Screen Cleaned
- Interior trim, Consoles & all Surfaces are fully cleaned. Then treated with UV Protection
- Fine detailing in all edges, button surrounds & air vents using specialized brushes
- Cleaning of all seatbelt heads, seatbelt buckles & seat railing
- Seats are cleaned (if leather or vinyl)
- Fine cleaning and de-contamination of pedals
- Vehicle exterior washed using PH neutralized shampoo with two bucket grit guard system to prevent any damage to the vehicle during the washing process.
- Rims, rim walls & tires are cleaned, degreased using non-acidic cleaner with fine hair brushes to remove all break dust and dirt. Calipers will receive the same treatment.
- Door jambs, gas cap, wheel arches will all be cleaned and protected.
- Body solvent will be applied to areas with bug splatter, tar & road grime.
- Full hand dry to stop all water streaking
- Tires dressed
- Light hydrophobic protection is applied by hand to all painted surfaces.
- Chrome exhaust tips are polished by hand.
ADD-ONS CAN BE APPLIED
- Everything Included In Stage ONE
- Carpets & mats scrubbed & shampooed
- PH neutralizer is applied to carpets & mats
- Full cleaning of leather with fine horse hair brush. Then protected & replenished by hand with conditioner
- Spot headliner clean with dry foam to ensure no damage to the fabric glue
- Full clay bar treatment with Nano skin to de-contaminate all surfaces of vehicles exterior
- All chrome or chrome film surfaces hand rejuvenated with specifically designed compounds
- Exterior plastics dressed with protection
- Head & tail lights protected with hydrophobic product
- Hydrophobic protection applied to painted surfaces. Before working product into the paint with allow setting time for it to seep into the pores
ADD-ONS CAN BE APPLIED
65% - 75% Correction Factor. A full polishing of vehicles paints in which removes light imperfections such as minor swirls and increases gloss.
75% - 85% Correction Factor. Consists of a medium cut compounding and full polishing for elimination of medium imperfections and holograms.
90% - 95% Correction Factor. A multi stage compounding and polishing for removal of heavy swirl marks, holograms and minor scratches.
99% Correction Factor: Heavy cut compounding, medium cut compounding, heavy abrasive polishing and light enhancing polishing. This level of correction is for extremely damaged paint or to achieve a show car finish.
Fabric Protection – Protects against dirt & stains with extreme hydrophobic properties. Can be applied to carpets, mats, fabric seats and fabric on interior trim.
Leather Lock – Yearly leather protection to stop all dirt and grime adhering to the leather surface. Leather Lock will also stop any dye from clothing changing the color of the leather.
Seat Machine Extraction – A hot water steam machine that extracts dirt and stains from the foam of the seats and carpet to ensure full cleanliness.
Headliner Machine Extraction – A hot water steam machine set on a low setting to ensure adhesion of headliners stay in perfect condition.
Odor Removal – During this process, an ozone and UV light machine will be set in the vehicle while the air conditioning is on. This recycles the air particles to remove the odor and sanitize the interior.
Headlight Restoration – For oxidized and yellowed headlights. This is the process of wet sanding with 3 different grits, Machine compounding, Machine polishing and protection.
Clay Bar - A de-contamination of the exterior surfaces of the vehicle. Over time a vehicle will have contamination build up from the outside elements, the removal of this will allow any type of protection to seep into the pours of the paint thus performing better.
Window Ceramic Coating 1 Year - Applied to exterior windows. This Extremely hydrophobic finish will allow you to see clearly in poor weather conditions, making driving safer.
Plastic Ceramic Coating - An application of a Ceramic Coating only for black trim on the exterior of vehicle. This is the rejuvenate and restore the plastics color and give them the best protection on the market.
Wheel Ceramic Coating - The best protection from brake dust and scratching. Achieving easier maintenance of rims.
Engine Compartment Detailing - A thorough detailing of the engine bay by degreasing, PH neutralized wash, steam cleaning and G2 plastic and rubber protection. The underside of the hood will be protected with a hydrophobic product.
Machine Paint Sealant - Applied with a DA machine, this will give a slight correction factor to the paint finish by removing oxidation built up from the sun’s rays. Includes full exterior detail
RV, Fleet & Motorcycle Detailing
Ruddick’s Detail provides free estimates on all types of vehicles and fleets.
We encourage you to get in contact with us to discuss any detailing in this category as it differs from vehicle to vehicle.
Call for Pricing & Packages
"I highly recommend Ruddick's Detail for anyone looking for a top notch mobile detailing company. They are very thorough and do an excellent job! The attention to detail is awesome! You are now my go to mobile detailing company!! Keep up the great work guys!!"Read More Testimonials
Instagram: Follow us to see our daily posts on the vehicles that we are detailing! Great way to see some great photos of our work.
Facebook: Like and share our page to also see daily updates, picture and comments about the work we are doing that day. Also you will see the services that we have used on each vehicle. Great insight to our company!